Re: [TCML] Quadzilla 833 VTTC

Wow, Hank, you did a spectacular presentation with that video, thanks for putting it together! I really like the component explanation and the sparks; you did a great balance of the two. Beautiful coil too, BTW.

One of these years I'd like to cook up a VTTC, but for now I can live vicariously through yours.

In the video you mentioned that it is running at 1/4 power; any chance of seeing that puppy with a little more juice running through her?

Jon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr.Hankenstein"

On behalf of Dr.Spark I would like to share an informational video
link to his 4 x 833C VTTC Tesla Coil appropriately named "Quadzilla",
a work of art and function.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw7jjp5gC58&feature=channel

Here you'll get to see how the master does it.

Please enjoy!
Hank