From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of piranha
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:47 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Resistors

Realize though...  That test equipment, and teqniques to match, have
come a 'very' long way in just the last few years!!  All those digits
"might' really be "very real"...  Less than 1 ppm is easy now for many
measurement things...  I am not sure they can make those old resistors
to that consistent tolerance...  But places like Ohmite have the test
toys now that would leave all our jaws on the floor!!

They easily measure to the far sub Femto-farad level now...  Even the
old toys I made did that :D

Terry