Re: [TCML] first time , could use input

I have a complete set of plans and info for a nice intro type coil.  It uses
a 12 kV 30 mA or 9 kV 30 mA neon transformer to produce 16" long sparks off
a 7" dia. smooth copper plumbing float.

Caps are MMC type.
If you contact me off-list I can email this info free.  Can't post plans on
the list due to virus concerns.

Dr. Resonance