Re: [TCML] Spherical topload SGTC

Related to your comment on having a smaller topload/sphere above the larger - yes I found at first that seemed to be best, until I went to a larger power supply.

And the Wardenclyffe tower schematics made use of a midway adjustable plasma gap between the larger topload, and the magnifier below through two spheres.   This is what fastinated me after discovering the plasma gap thing for myself by accident.  :)

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/ncc1701_photos/tech/image019.gif

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/ncc1701_photos/tech/image017.jpg

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/ncc1701_photos/tech/image024.gif

Though the use of the air gap may be different for the case.