Re: [TCML] Spherical topload SGTC

Possible, but I think that the streamers will tend to break in multiple points of the ridge. I can not control the streamer formation. The sphere has to be perfectly smooth. But one idea is to use the asymetric weak air flow through a orifice in the sphere (with the edges bent inside). The air can be provided through the base of the secondary. But this complicate the things. My idea is just to use a smaller radius sphere, to confine all the streamers on a smaller surface. A nail will provide a branched output. So the "emitter electrode" has to be a sphere.