Re: [TCML] Different sort of MOT

Paul,

These high frequency MO boards have some usefull parts.  Two high voltage high frequency diodes, some high voltage capacitors amounst other stuff.  The HF transformer could be used in a Royer zvs power supply for high current at medium high voltage, just check on 4HV.ORG, guys there have used them.

Shaun