[TCML] Maxwell .03uF 35kV Pulse Discharge Caps

I've been told that someone has these up for sale on the list somewhere for about $55.00 a piece. Has someone already taken them? I'm not about to go spend $125.00 for a single cap... Does 'anybody' have these that they are willing to let them go for less than $100.00? They are going to be a Christmas gift and I don't want to try to squeeze too much money out of my family members. I'm trying to meet somewhere close to 8nf with them.