Re: [TCML] November Update from The Geek Group

Chris,

Wow, that's amazing. I remember when you were just a young
whippersnapper on this board (back in 1998?), talking about setting up
this huge project, and I have to admit I was sceptical.

Having seen this video I cannot commend you enough for your
acheivements, your enthusiasm, and your dedication. If only we had the
ability to do this in the UK, however I feel anyone trying to do it
would be shot down at the first hurdle by stupid health and safety
regulations.

Well done, really, really, well done.

Alex Crow