Re: [TCML] transformer oil source or substitute?

To all who responded to this, thanks.  I am debating whether or not to place the xformer back in oil, or just build a small 60 KV DC supply based on a flyback/ multiplier combination.  From what most say, the xformer needs to be under vacuum to get all the bubbles and I don't have access to such equipment.  I notice that larger ceramic capacitors, which were always a hiccup for me when considering the multiplier route,  have dropped in price recently so the possible multiplier route is now feasible.  Now just to decide.

Jon