RE: [TCML] Mirrors as glass plate and "foil" style caps?

Hi Steve,

Yes, you're correct on all counts.  I forgot that the floating plate isn't simply between the two main plates, with the main plates on either side of the floating plate.  The main plates are in fact BOTH on the same side of the floating plate, so there is lateral current through the floating plate.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA