Re: [TCML] Old VDG and Tesla coil found in attic

T coil perhaps by Frank B. Lee, Morris & Lee (now Science First).  It used
an 811A tube.  Sec coil was something like 48" x 2" dia.

Harold P. Strand also did a dual 811A version of this coil for Radio/TV
Experimenter in the early 60's.

Van de Graaff also Morris & Lee oblate.

You can contact me off-list for some suggestions on the belt.  I actually
mfg them.

Dr. Resonance