[TCML] Re: My late, lamented Entertainment Machine in Design News magazine

Steve (& all)-

Got a couple of direct emails re the inability to print from the Web page, with the same doc. Steve's (& the others') looked fine except...no picture--at least, not in my (freebie) sub. for Microsoft Word. But I copied|pasted from the Website w/ no prob., for printing And of course, I have the original photo.

I checked with the editor at DN & she sez they're re-doing the site & hopefully that will be corrected.

KCH

steve date wrote:
how does this look?

steve - seattle