From: Brian <ka1bbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] GU5B VTTC

Hi, considering you lack of supplies and parts, very nicely done...brian f.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liviu Vasiliu" <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:25 PM

Hi list

I added a staccato controler to my VTTC and 2 more MOTs on my source (that's 6 little MOTs in serie-parallel).

The second light was very satisfying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rJISBSHMxk&feature=channel_page ;

Re-tuning for streamer loading gave much better sparks, up to 80 cm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hRnoLVFsEw&feature=channel_page ;

The power cord is hot after short runs even at such low pulse rate,
but I > think t
hat this tube would give much better sparks powered by an > appropriate plate transformer (too pity that I have none, even more MOTs). > I enjoyed to work on this project.

Best regards

teslina