Re: [TCML] my medium sized tesla problem

Hi Mike,

With the setup you describe, you really risk killing your NST AND your cap. The safer arrangement for the parts is as follows:

X   G                  P

F   A                  R

M   P                  I

Maximum gap setting should not exceed 5-6 mm.

Hope this helps,

Matt D.