Re: [TCML] Twin coils primary lead design

Hey Peter,

Yeah, kind of old pics also (just showing the board mainly). It's all
been re-arranged a little (no rotary inside any longer either). Can't
wait until you get some pics up. BTW Peter, my SISG is not the best in
spark length. This I believe to be due to using a low C value (very
different than any other SISG I'm aware of). Food for thought.

Take care,
Bart