From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bartb
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 5:38 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] HV Transformer Winding

Phil,

I'm in the same boat as Finn here. I'm thinking the windings are wound
in opposite directions myself, but I'm not certain. I expected that you
would be winding the secondary coils on individual bobbins at first and
simply sliding them onto the core (in which case you could just test it
flipping one of the bobbins). But are you winding the secondary coils on
the core itself? If so, then Finn's suggestion is certainly the test to
perform.

Take care,
Bart