[TCML] 9/30 coil - thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for the advice & suggestions when I was rebuilding my 9/30 NST coil.? This was an old coil, pretty marginally designed & built.? It would typically get 8" to 12" sparks.? I kept the NST & built everything else new around it.? It now easily produces 20" strikes to grounded rod and even gave me 22" & a 24" strikes.? It's been fun building the smaller, simpler coil.? I may even try building a blown single gap to replace the five-segment gap it now has...see if I can get another couple of inches in spark length.??

Mean time,?it's nice to have a working coil available while I've got my 15/60 torn down for improvements.? Thanks again.? Dennis Hopkinton