Re: [TCML] Rotary Spark Gap Break Rate?

Andrew,

There is no magic BPS rate to use.  It depends on your particular setup.
Many people run their ASRGs in the 240-480 range, but that doesn't mean  you
have to choose a speed in that range.  You should compute how many times per
second your power supply can charge your tank capacitor, and choose a rate a
little higher than that.

-Phillip Slawinski