[TCML] NST for sale in the UK

I have bought up a supply of Neon Sign Transformers and HV shielded cable here in England - as I know a lot of UK coilers subscribe to this list
I am offering them here as well as TCBOUK etc

I do not intend to ship to the US! - UK ONLY!
There are a variety of sizes and designs from 3KV to 10KV and 20mA to 120 mA There are no 10KV 120 mA prices are from £5 to £35 and they are located Nr Lichfield in Staffordshire
Shipping can be arranged at a lower cost than Royal Mail
PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF LIST FOR DETAIL