Re: [TCML] Faraday Suit

Chain mail that butchers wear.  I then use a metal screen top and metal
screen legs.  Also barrel shaped metal screen torso section ---- all
connected together with 12 AWG and ring tongue connectors.

You can view this upclose at our next Teslathon in Wisconsin, Aug. 29th.

Sharksuits are great but at $12,000 not a good investment.  We made our suit
for around $150 including the aluminum plates.

Also, see Terry Blake's suit in action video at our recent Teslathon:

Go to www.vimeo.com      then type in "lightning on the lawn 2008".    Some
good shots of him playing in a 1 million volt field.

Dr. Resonance