From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dr.Hankenstein
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 11:22 PM
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [TCML] VTTC, calling Dr. Spark

Jim,

A while back I sent a link to Dr. Spark's accomplishments with his Quad
coil to the list, as we were getting ready for the Teslathon. But, for
reasons unknown to me, it never got published. I just assumed that
nobody was interested in looking at really good quality coils. Seems to
me that one would like to follow the examples of a pro when they plan
their project. For example, I've always given my projects "the best
shot" as to be an example for others. After all..."If you dare dream it,
build it!"... Is my motto. Our young ones need someone to look up to; so
let's show them some real class!

BTW, in my opinion, you missed out on the baddest Teslathon ever!...Live
music jam featuring the Audiotesla-Live! Band with Bert on "Teslasax"
(as Jeff Parisse would describe)...un-real to say the least!

Photos of the WWT 2009 are in the works; please be patient for now.

Regards,
Hank