Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 4:50 AM
Subject: [TCML] Water cooled triode 15.4 KW

Hi Group,

On VTTC.I have pointed out one of these before and it got snapped up but it
was used and sold for around $300. Valdi wanted it I believe. This one is
new. Anyone out there want to build the ultimate VTTC that can afford it?
Pretty cool!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Amperex-YD1172-8668-Triode-Tube_W0QQitemZ38008228177
8QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item380082281778
<http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Amperex-YD1172-8668-Triode-Tube_W0QQitemZ3800822817
78QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item380082281778&_trksid=p3286.
m20.l1116> &_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

One could run the water through a radiator, heat exchanger, or water chiller
;-^)

Jim Mora

More Power