Re: [TCML] sg3525

Dave,
     That IRS2153 looks like it would do the trick nicely, and it says
it is wired similarly to the 555, so I just need to find an example
circuit so I can extrapolate the differances (because obviously it
won't be exactly the same as there are two outputs for half bridge, so
at least one pin is differant.)  Thanks for pointing it out, it may
make my life much simpler!  I'll need to do a thorough web search when
I get back to school and have real internet (as opposed to the 26k
dial up I am using now to (hopefully) check my e-mail.)  Thanks again.

Scott Bogard.