Re: [TCML] Any thoughts on this coil package?

Hi Steve,

The same coil is also available on eBay: Item number: 180293436137

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180293436137&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D180293436137%26_fvi%3D1

There is more information about the builder (100% positive on 98 transactions). You can view feedback from others who bought the coil.

You can ask the seller your questions on the eBay link.

Cheers,
Terry Blake

Stephen J. Hobley wrote:
Pete and I are slowly working up to building a DRSSTC coil following Steve Ward's site.

Then we saw this:

http://www.geocities.com/tom_headoflead/drsstc.html <http://www.geocities.com/tom_headoflead/drsstc.html>
The price is within budget.

*but* we really want to know how it all works, and be able to modulate the coil (audio etc...). Does anyone know if this is a decent coil for experimentation, and if 'Tom' is on the list?

Thanks,
Steve