[TCML] Bleed Resistors - are these ones OK please

Hello.
I am seeking a source for bleed resistors in the UK. I have found a old post
in the archives that lists Digikey's  10Meg Carbon Film 1/2 watt resistors
(part number 10MD-ND) as the ones to use.
Looking at these they are only rated at "Max volts" 350v DC  or "Max
Overload" at 700v.

As I can expect up to 2000Volts across my CD' 9421C20...... etc caps this
seems an odd recommendation.

Can I actually use these despite my concerns?

If not, does anyone know another alternative source  in the UK.  I've tried
RS Components and Maplins but cant find the voltage handling that's needed.

Philip