Re: [TCML] More Tesla coils on TV

Discovery Channel's Daily Planet love Tesla coils. I have done 4 episodes of around 5 minutes each with them of Tesla coils and other stuff. One of them recently won an award too. See them here:
http://tesladownunder.com/#Videos

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Larson" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here is a link to the segment that the Discovery Channel's Daily Planet show aired this past week. It was about our high voltage shows.
To check it out you will need to use Internet Explorer.
http://technology.sympatico.msn.ca/
Scroll down and click on the thumbnail that shows Terry Blake aka Dr. Zeus. It is titled Zeusaphone.
There are several familiar faces in the crowd. It is about 5 min long.

Jeff Larson