Re: [TCML] New pic of 60ma coil with suggestions applied

Great job Steve! There of course is a point where you will get racing sparks (down the form) if coupling goes too high. Let us know where your coupling ends up at for best performance.

Regards,
Bart

Stephen J. Hobley wrote:
New one:

http://www.stephenhobley.com/60ma_2.jpg

Old one is here:

http://www.stephenhobley.com/60ma_coil_1.jpg

This is with all suggestions applied - I moved the strike rail, loosened
the coupling and applied 6 coats of varnish to the secondary.

No more racing sparks. I'm going to increase coupling and see what
happens.

Steve