Re: [TCML] Tonight: Tesla on History Channel

Most science TV is basically a joke... hmmmm...most TV news is a joke..... hmmmm TV is a joke!

Editing is a very clever psychological science and can make pure drivel emerge from the mouths of experts. Look how hard Modern Marvels tried to make it seem like the 13M was my project and not Bill Wysock's... And the lab coats! How I got talked into wearing a lab coat is still a mystery. But that's another story... ;-)

Saying TV is inaccurate, unfair, unfounded, ill-researched is like Captain Renault (from the movie classic Casablanca) saying that he is shocked that gambling is going on at Rick's.

If TV hits a 20% truth quotient then it must be a PBS documentary, otherwise, don't believe it!

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: <stork3264@xxxxxxxxxxx>
This show is a joke. It's already aired in our area. The grand finale is were this character places several homemade neon tubes around the base of a Tesla coil and when they light proclaims to the world he has just hacked Tesla's wireless energy transmission.