Re: [TCML] Tonight: Tesla on History Channel

> Scratchbuilt neon & generators, TC of course.  Oooooo, from the photos on
> MAKE blog it appears that he's modded some "Rock'em Sock'em Robots" to be
> Tesla and Edison.  Heh.

This show is a joke.  It's already aired in our area.  The grand finale is were this character places several homemade neon tubes around the base of a Tesla coil and when they light proclaims to the world he has just hacked Tesla's wireless energy transmission.

stork