From: Lau, Gary <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:32 am
Subject: RE: [TCML] Re:Earth Capacitors

Comments interspersed...

-----Original Message-----
From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:38 AM
To: Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Re:Earth Capacitors

Thank Bapt I love to talk alot but normally I can make perfect sense
of what I
say!

That would make one of us. As this is largely a technical forum, communicating
clearly with accurate spelling would be useful.

So what you think of my power?

Your what?

Anyway Ive ordered 2kgs of .8 c200 transformer wire

Is that .8mm dia wire?

to wind a long 75mm PVC to 1200 turns,should be tall

While there is a lot of wiggle room in secondary dimensions and number or turns, a reasonable goal is to build the secondary with a 5:1 length-to-diameter ratio, so yours would be about 375mm long. This would require 375/1200 = 0.31mm diameter wire. Using 0.8mm wire would be 960mm long for 1200 turns. It would
be perfect if you had 192mm diameter PVC pipe.

and Im going to use thicker primary coil to make smooth waves onto my
Tesla Transformer secondary.

Using heavy gauge wire in ones primary is a good thing and is done to minimize primary losses, as the current in the primary is very high. I don't think
anyone here is familiar with the terminology of "making smooth waves".

Also will add another 6 coke bottles! Im excited! And all of you have
nice day!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA