RE: [TCML] Re:Earth Capacitors

Comments interspersed...

That would make one of us.  As this is largely a technical forum, communicating clearly with accurate spelling would be useful.

> So what you think of my power?

Your what?

> Anyway Ive ordered 2kgs of .8 c200 transformer wire

Is that .8mm dia wire?

> to wind a long 75mm PVC to 1200 turns,should be tall

While there is a lot of wiggle room in secondary dimensions and number or turns, a reasonable goal is to build the secondary with a 5:1 length-to-diameter ratio, so yours would be about 375mm long.  This would require 375/1200 = 0.31mm diameter wire.  Using 0.8mm wire would be 960mm long for 1200 turns.  It would be perfect if you had 192mm diameter PVC pipe.

> and Im going to use thicker primary coil to make smooth waves onto my
> Tesla Transformer secondary.

Using heavy gauge wire in ones primary is a good thing and is done to minimize primary losses, as the current in the primary is very high.  I don't think anyone here is familiar with the terminology of "making smooth waves".

> Also will add another 6 coke bottles! Im excited! And all of you have a
> nice day!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA