[TCML] Re:Capacitors on Earth

Hi again Bart     Sorry to all the Coilers but Im new at Tesla(But always known) Coils and none of my already proven theories need checking because they are correct have been proven and my interest in Electricity started as early as 6 years old with batteries ect and why they work.I took my first lesson in grade 7 at the age of 14.I also have a near photographic memory and I live for it.Im and A+ student in Maths and Science.(Oh without learning)My interest in Einsteins life grew on me from grade 6 and anything Ive read was all non-Fiction since I can remember(Age 3) Oh and my take on the capacitors,When I  look at it it looks like they just store extra current,see my coil on my website,I get decent size Lightning off it with some Developement. Thanks for your interest Bart.Regards Gareth