[TCML] Secondary Coil Wire

What do you all think of using two wires side by side like say a red and green 20ga soldered with silver solder at the ends but rolled up the coil together as one?

If you haven't guessed I have acquired my secondary form. I have several pieces of 12" 10" and 8" sch 40/80 pvc water main/sewer pipe , yea a little heavy on the sch but the price is right "Free".The 12" is the blue type, I would guess that color doesn't matter?

I have also been using the available TC design packages such as JAVATC and TeslaMap. Is one any better than the other or should I use both and and split the difference between them? I have noticed some different numbers each produces with the same input parameters.

Rob
KI4HXT