Re: [TCML] Should I repot this NST?

If you are going to run it in a TC circuit, you will be abusing it slightly.

It might last, but also, might not.

I vote for bbqing it for a few hours, get all the tar out, wash out
thoroughly with kerosine.

Then, since it is wide open, knock out about 2-3 shunts in each corner
quadrant.

Drop it into a Walmart plastic tube of xmfr or mineral oil (xmfr oil is
best).

Check your next output current off each bushing to ground.  Short opposite
bushing to ground to equalize the load during this test.

With higher output current, and running in oil, your coil's performance will
increase substantially.

Dr. Resonance