Re: [TCML] Interesting Spark Gap

I wish I had an extra two grand laying around!!
http://www.surplussales.com/Equipment/sparkgap.html

This is a link to a spark gap on the Surplus Sales of Nebraska web site.

Rob"

I wouldn't be too sure that thing is useful and the price is sure up to the 'Robber Barons of Nebraska' style! The Rad Lab series on Pulse Genrators [V5] has quite a bit on the design of spark gaps for radar modulators and the designs aren't necessarily suitable for TC use. Furthermore, the power capacity is maybe a kW or two at most.