To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:01 AM
Subject: [TCML] 26.4kV 25kVA pole pig for sale

I bought a 34.5kV unit from these folks a few months ago, and they were a
real pleasure to deal with.  Seeing them back with more pole pigs, I feel I
ought to put in a good word for them.  Like the unit I bought, these new
units are oddities:  26.4kV delta!  Wild!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Westinghouse-25-KVA-Single-Phase-Pole-Mount_W0QQitemZ220277917035QQihZ012QQcategoryZ71391QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Get yours while the gettin's good!! :-D

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE