From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of dr.hankenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:06 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] VTTC Coupling

I used to run the feedback coil underneath the primary on my small 811A
coils. Dr. Spark built a twin 833C coil several years ago, which Cameron
later used as a reference for his coil and research, and placed his feedback
coil higher up on the secondary. I duplicated Chris's coil in this respect
and have found out that there is a sweet spot for the feedback coil which
results in much longer sparks. Chris definitly has the knack for tuning a
833C VTTC. I would recommened his work, which can be found on his website!

Woo

7:06 PM