Re: [TCML] Ferrite Beads for Filtering?

Random thoughts from one who used to use ferrites:
 There are 'lots' of different ferrites, each with its own
 characteristics, notably as to frequency.  Ferinstance,
 i think (NOT my area of use) some are optimized for 10s KHz
 for switching PSU design.  Might be more interesting than
 those for optimized' VHF suppression, depending on purpose.

 Separately: 'any' 'lump' filter 'dropped in' to a wire, for
 EMI suppression can be, commonly is, simply 'radiated around'
 and my seem ineffective.  Lossyness of biggish ferrites helps
 here.

  best
    dwp