Re: [TCML] pole pigs from Gustav

At 04:12 2008-09-13, you wrote:
Hello all.

I survived the hurricane. It hit Baton Rouge hard. I got power back after twelve days. It sure is good to have air conditioning back; I am an hvac tech and it grew old quickly
to work all day in the heat and come home to a hot house.

There was an abundance of pole transformers scattering the landscape, so I had a look
at them.  All of them that I looked at were labled:
H.V. 7620 / 13200Y
L.V. 120 / 240

I passed them up because I believe that these are not suitable for Tesla coil service (too low of a primary voltage). Am I correct? Or did I pass up some good finds?

Seems to me that they would work just fine for Tesla coils. Guess you just passed up some
good transformers there.

/Matt