Re: [TCML] FreakySpeaker mk1 - A SHOCKING question! lol

Hi Steve,

LOL Glad to hear that I am not the only one! I was just suprised that
I even felt the jolts I did considering the low power of my coil and
the fact that the little blighters had to travel through glass,
quickly travel over 3 feet in the low density gas and again through
the glass to my hand! ....... To go to all that trouble for little or
no path to ground just seemed weird to me!

Then again, I guess it could simply be the TC's way of "reminding" us
to stay vigilant and not get too over-confident!

:-)

All the best
Grant