Re: [TCML] VTTC Trouble - Help

David,

The staccato board is probably still OK.  Once you move
it farther from the RF field it should be OK.

John

Yes, I remember you and your son well. I finally did figure out
the second issue with the tube plate getting excessively hot with
only a small input power and the output sparks only reaching a
few inches. I had the grid coil leads wired backwards. Tube coils
are very picky about corret polarity. However, I think the stacatto
driver is likely toast and the internal guts of it are absolutely tiny.
Looks like I may be having to pay or barter someone to build me
another as I don't do microelectronics too well :^0

David