RE: [TCML] High Power Static Gaps

..anyone in Northern Colorado have one of these high power single gaps we could swap into my coil some evening ??  Im running 1" copper pipes cooled by two muffin fans at close to 3kw now. Not sure if I have the greatest spark length,..but its very stable.  I could prob turn the coil on,..go upstairs & make a sandwich, come back down and the coil would be runnin' 'bout the same,...temp is not so much of an issue for me,..but ,the copper will 'bead up' after a time and need to be cleaned,..also, the single gap tends to be much louder than multipal gaps ??