Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] JAVATC primary inductance calculator

Hi Chris,

This will also affect mutual inductance, but by how much, who knows. If
your down to 1uH, it's obviously a single turn ribbon. Based on your
previous data weeks ago and this time using only 1 turn, then about
1.15uH is what I showed. For any type of accuracy, best to rely on your
LCR meter.

For lowering L, you could try 2 strips in parallel and measure. I'm not
sure how this will play out with a single turn like, but your meter will
tell you.

Regards,
Bart