[TCML] Tesla Fest 2008

Light rain moving thru area tonight.  Expected to be totally clear by 8 AM.

Pack up and head north!

Lotsa' goodies in the flea market this year  --- I'm cleaning a lot of
coiling materials out of the back storeroom including:

caps, pole xmfrs, potential xmfrs, x-ray transformers, HV caps, 200 ft of
3/4 inch copper tubing, dozens of neon sign transformers,
several medium and large size toroids, spark gaps, rotary sparkgaps, several
fiberglass and paper type coilforms, some wound
coils, one complete Tesla coil, etc, etc.

back up your truck and load up as much as you can haul for $25!   11:30 AM
to 2 PM only, then gate is closed.

Tesla Fest 2008   Sat   Sept. 6th  11:30 AM until 11 PM

lots of food at 6 PM  watermelon, brats, sweet corn, sloppy joes, several
pies, apple bars, brownies, sodas,
home-made pickels,etc, etc.

Tesla Fest 2008   1,000,000 Volts   tee-shirts available
if we have any left over they will also be available on-line  --- contact me
off-list after Sunday.

Mike Hardy has claimed the hydrogen-oxygen cannon for a mere $80.

Dr. Resonance