Re: [TCML] Rectifying A Tesla Coil: Point-Plane Collector Experiments - works!

Be very careful here.   Running the peak potentials a TC can produce
(100-1000 kV) can produce some very powerful
X radiation if electrons in a vacuum type are self rectified and accelerated
by these potentials.

This is one area you should definitely leave alone.
Or, any children you raise could look very strange indeed.

Dr. Resonance