Re: [TCML] When going from one NST to two

Stephen J. Hobley wrote:
We're interested in adding another 12kv 30ma NST to our Tesla coil
(the addiction is taking hold).

We've been told about the phase relationship between parallel NSTs +
doubling our MMC caps. Are there any other "gotchas" / upgrades we
should be aware of when going to double current?

I think we should be OK with our present Terry filter configuration.

Steve

You may need to beef up your gap or gap cooling in order to quench at higher power.

Bert