From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:02 PM
To: tesla list
Subject: [TCML] variac

Hey guys i just got my  22.5 amp 0-140v variac in the mail.
I thought that the power here in my dorm was 30 amp but no its 20 so
needless to say I had to get maintnence to come flip my breaker back on. grr
 Is there a way I can limit the current going into it so that it would be
take  10-15 amps from the wall.  With out taking away my ability to go from
0-140 volts.

Thanks,
Jay H.