[TCML] gmail and wondering about postings

Greetings all,

If you find yourself wondering if a posting of yours went out, there are 2
possibilities.

1) Your posting went out and you didn't get it due to gmail type filtering
2) Your posting has not yet been approved.
   If not yet approved, it's either because we haven't gotten to it yet or
   we are pondering its fate.  If it's rejected, you'll get a reply with
   the reason for the rejection.

If you see other postings going out and you believe that your posting has
no reason to be pondered, check the archives.

The archives are updated in real time and actually end up on the web site
before they are in my own mailbox on the server!

Chip