[TCML] A.L.E./ Lamda HV Power Supply

Hello List,

I have a 50KV - 8KJ/sec -50KV supply of linear 8KJoules/sec. This is a 3
phase driven heavy duty High Voltage supply. It works great for cap charging
or? I built a remote control for this in an PC PS box and has a very
accurate DC volt meter and a simple small potentiometer for the whole
voltage control.

I really don't want to sell this but must try to. It rocks!

Please contact me directly for haggling.

Jim Mora

 A.L.E. systems bought by Lamda 8KJ/sec 802 series Manual available.
http://www.us.tdk-lambda.com/hp/product_html/high_volt.htm