Re: [TCML] Audio Modulating a DRSSTC

Finn! Where the heck is the full version of that video? It's near what I imagined with these audio modulated coils (almost). Except, I envisioned BIG coils for the base, medium size coils for the baritone section, and of course little high frequency coils for the tenor sections ;-) .

Excellent video, but I would really love to see the full video if you have it around.

My son and myself play guitar, and I could someday see a guitar hooked to a frequency to midi converter directly driving a Tesla coil. Wouldn't that be cool.

Take care,
Bart

Finn Hammer wrote:
Stephen,

Why not team up with me, I`ve already got a 6 channel suchthing going, built it 3 years ago, with invaluable help from Steve Conner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7bC59SnFCk

Cneers, Finn Hammer

Stephen J. Hobley skrev:
Thanks - this one is going to be MIDI modulated so it will need a microcontroller. Over the next 20 years I'll be building the world's first full size Tesla organ, think church organ pipes, but Tesla coils instead...
Toccata and Fugue, anyone?
;-)
(Ok maybe I'll stop after about 6) Steve www.stephenhobley.com
317 201 4281